Unclaimed Funds are monies paid by the bankruptcy trustee to the Bankruptcy clerk. The Bankruptcy clerk remains the custodian of the funds until the individual or entity who the funds are entitled, files and application to pay funds with the court.
- General Order Regarding Unclaimed Funds
- Local Rules 3011-1 "Requests for Payment of Unclaimed Funds"
- Payment of Unclaimed Funds (Filed by a Limited User).
- Payment of Unclaimed Funds (Filed by Attorney)
- Click here to access the U.S. Bankruptcy Unclaimed Funds Locator Search