Unclaimed Funds are monies paid by the bankruptcy trustee to the Bankruptcy clerk. The Bankruptcy clerk remains the custodian of the funds until the individual or entity who the funds are entitled, files and application to pay funds with the court.
- General Order Regarding Unclaimed Funds
- Local Rules 3011-1 "Requests for Payment of Unclaimed Funds"
- Requirement and Procedures of Claimants for Release of Unclaimed Funds
- Unclaimed Forms
- CMECF See Attorney Manual->Motions/Applications->Payment of Unclaimed Funds
- US Bankruptcy Unclaimed Funds Locator Search