Unclaimed Funds are monies paid by the bankruptcy trustee to the Bankruptcy clerk. The Bankruptcy clerk remains the custodian of the funds until the individual or entity who the funds are entitled, files and application to pay funds with the court.
- Instructions for Filing Application of Unclaimed Funds
- AO213P Form - Payee Information and TIN Certification
- AO215 Form - Request to Determine Foreign Vendor Tax Payment
- Payment of Unclaimed Funds (Filed by a Limited User) (Document is currently under revision please contact 402-661-7476 for help)
- Payment of Unclaimed Funds (Filed by Attorney) (Document is currently under revision please contact 402-661-7476 for help)
- Click here to access the U.S. Bankruptcy Unclaimed Funds Locator Search