You are here

Rule 5011-1. Withdrawal of Reference

Part V. Courts and Clerks

            Motions to withdraw the reference of cases referred by the United States District Court to the Bankruptcy Court must be filed in accordance with NE Gen. R. 1.5 and will proceed under Local Rule 9013-1. If all bankruptcy judges are disqualified or incapacitated, the clerk will refer a motion to withdraw the reference to the United States District Court for assignment to a district judge.